- Read the ‘Closer Look’ on page 179
- Read Making Clinical Connections on page 182
- Complete the Clinical Connections on page 183
- Put an raw egg in a glass of vinegar (enough to cover the egg) and leave it there for 1-2 days. Then take the egg out and investigate.
- Put a cooked chicken leg bone (e.g. after you have eaten the muscle off of it for dinner) in a glass of vinegar (enough to cover the bone). Leave it there for 2-3 days. Then take the bone out and investigate.
- Test on the skeletal system notes given in class and any associated homework, including the nutrition table information.
- The test will be on Wednesday, 2/12/14