Complete the following in your textbook..
- read pages 434-438 on “homeostatic imbalances of the brain”
- read the “Closer Look: He Brain vs. She Brain” on page 437
- read pages 438-442 on the spinal cord (stop at ‘White Matter’)
- table 12.2 – know the tract and its function for all tracts in this table
- table 12.3 – know the tract and its function for the two corticospinal tracts
- read pages 484-490 about stretch, deep tendon, crossed-extensor, and superficial reflexes. Be sure to understand the figures associated with each.